The short answer is yes!

The below information details how you can do this, sorry it's so long but as this is a legal transfer we want to make sure you have a full step by step guide to help you through the process. 

Firstly, fill out the Stock Transfer Form attached and return it to Computershare, who are the legal registrar, so all changes need to go through Computershare first before we can update your accounts. 


Some tips on how to complete the form: 


1 – insert: 'NIL' if the money paid for the transfer of shares is zero, otherwise follow the instructions in the section 1 notes on the form

2 – insert: BrewDog plc 

3 – insert: B Ordinary Shares of 1p

4 – insert: in figures and words the amount of shares to be transferred 

5 – insert: the full name and address of the current shareholder, plus their shareholder reference number

6 – insert: signature of current shareholder 

7 – insert: name and address of the new shareholder

8 – please ignore this section

9 – If the transfer is a gift and no consideration is payable, please complete Certificate 2 by signing the appropriate box and complete the capacity, e.g. transferor. If consideration is payable, please review the notes and complete as appropriate. 


A transfer of shares must be supported by your share certificate. This can be found by logging in to your Investor Centre account just HERE, under the 'My Documents' section.

Please note if you've invested in previous rounds of Equity Punks and still have your paper certificates these are no longer valid. Your new electronic certificate to reflect any share subdivisions will now be on Investor Centre. 

If you're having any difficulty logging in to your Investor Centre account you can email us at

Please send the Stock Transfer Form and a print out of your certificate to Computershare at:

Computershare Investor Services PLC 

The Pavilions

Bridgwater Road 


BS99 6ZZ

Computershare will confirm to you directly once the transfer has been processed, you can then let us know by sending us a copy of the updated shares document just HERE, along with the full name, email and postal address of the receiver and we can get your accounts updated.