Campaign & Eligibility
- One pint of Lost Lager per person.
- Claimant must be over 18 years old
- The free Lost Lager campaign starts 11:30am GMT on the 1st of November 2021
- The cut-off date to sign up was the 25th November 2021 before 23.59pm GMT.
- The cut-off date to redeem the free Lost Lager pint was on 27th November 2021 before 23.59pm GMT. After this,the QR code will expire and no alternative product will be available after expiry.
- Consumers must sign into their BrewDog.com account or sign up to a BrewDog.com account and opt-in to Planet BrewDog to claim their pint.
- If the consumer is already logged in, they must log out and log back in to unlock the badge
- Consumers will receive a QR code which is redeemable in bars for one pint of Lost Lager only, or an alcohol-free alternative Punk AF.
- Cannot be exchanged for other product or cash
- Once a consumer claims their pint, they will receive a survey via email to complete.
- Redeemable in all participating UK BrewDog bars.
- Available for a pint of Lost Lager or Punk AF only (not exchangeable for a product or cash alternative).
- Available while supplies last.
- Consumers must show a valid QR code to a member of staff to redeem.
- One pint per person.
- Consumers must complete survey in order to unlock their £10 voucher, all surveys must be complete by 23.59pm GMT on 19/12/21.
- The £10 off voucher is valid across the UK BrewDog.com Online Store only (brewdog.com/uk) and is redeemable only on orders with a subtotal over £20, excluding delivery and gift card purchases.
- Consumers have from the day they receive their online shop voucher to 23.59pm GMT on 21st December 2021 to redeem their voucher.
- To redeem, the voucher will need to be entered the ‘Apply Discount Code’ box at checkout during payment and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives.
- One voucher per person